Best Collateral Strives to Re-open Locations in San Jose, Marysville, San Mateo, Vallejo, South San Francisco, San Francisco Mission District, and Oakland
Updated Monday Evening March 30, 2020SELECT STORE LOCATIONS OPEN TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, & FRIDAY
We’d like to thank our customers for their patience, flexibility and trust, while we find ways to offer limited financial services during the COVID-19 crisis and Shelter in Place orders. The fluidity of the situation continues to present daily challenges and changes out of our control. But we are determined to do what we can to continue to happily serve our communities.
Read below for updates about:
Potential Limited Store Openings
Should you visit us – Your Social Responsibilities
What to do if you can’t visit us
POTENTIAL* LIMITED STORE OPENINGS:
March 31-April 3, 2020
Our current hope is to re-open of a limited number of stores for a limited number of hours for 4 days next week.
*Potential Store openings will be dependent on staff health, staff availability, customer health & safety, daily store assessments and the broad state of affairs as we move through time. So, there are no guarantees! Thanks for understanding.
The hope is to have a limited number of stores open as follows:
Please call your store ahead of your visit to confirm that it will be open:
San Jose (408) 254-2274 – 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Marysville (530) 742-3617 – 12:00 – 5:00 PM
San Mateo (650) 570-7296 – 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Vallejo (707) 643-7296 – 12:00 – 5:00 PM
South San Francisco (650) 589-4433 – 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Oakland (510) 444-7296 (PAWN) – 12:00 – 5:00 PM
San Francisco Mission District (415) 282-1782 – 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- All other Best Collateral Locations remain temporarily closed
- Payments can only be made in person AND only at the store where the loan was made.
- Best Collateral will continue to delay* “defaults” on existing loans. (See Loan Questions for details below.)
- All customers must adhere to “Social Distancing & Responsibility Guidelines” noted below.
SHOULD YOU VISIT US - YOUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
And, it goes without saying that everyone should mind their social responsibilities and are asked to follow the rules below when visiting our stores. This will help us provide an outstanding, healthy and expedient customer experience!
Before You Visit Us
- Best Collateral will open PRIMARILY to provide access to cash loans.
- We will not service retail sales of jewelry or other goods.
- Customers DO NOT need to come into the store to renew a loan, as long as the loan has not yet defaulted. Customers will have 10 days AFTER the lifting of the Shelter in Place order to renew or redeem their loan.
- Do not visit us if you are sick, have a cough, the sniffles, or don’t feel good.
- Please leave your children at home and do NOT bring them in!
What to Do When You Visit Us
- Please practice PATIENCE!
- Practice good social distancing – allow for 6 feet of separation at all times!
- When outside, remain 6 feet apart from any other person
- When inside, remain 6 feet apart from any other person and mind the tape markings on our floor to keep separated when in the store.
- Please follow the directions of the person monitoring the door.
- We will only be allowing a LIMITED number of customers into the store at a time.
- Please do not lean on or touch the jewelry cases or other items in the store.
What to Do if You Can’t Visit Us
Loans can ONLY be redeemed in the store that originally processed the loan. We CANNOT obtain collateral loans from stores that remain closed.
If your loan has defaulted during the “Shelter in Place” orders, you may request Best Collateral to locate the item at your store and hold it for 10 days after the Official Health Order is lifted.
To make this request, copy and paste the following into an email and send to email@example.com:
My loan/layaway has defaulted during the Shelter in Place order. Please locate and hold my item for 10 days after the Shelter in Place for my Store has been lifted so that I can come in to renew or redeem my items.
My Loan/Layaway # is:
Store Location where I have my loan:
My Name is:
My Address is:
My Phone # is:
Thank you for your accommodation.
You don’t need to cut and paste this part – Thank you for your patience during the Shelter in Place orders. We will do our best to accommodate your request and appreciate your understanding throughout these unprecedented times! Stay safe! Stay healthy! And may you and your loved ones make it through these tough times!