As of March 15, 2023
“Us”, “we”, or “our” refers to Best Collateral.
We collect the following personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you in applications, contracts, registrations, or other forms, correspondence, or conversations, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, social security number, driver’s license or other photo ID, date of birth, race, sex, height, weight, hair and eye color, employer, and fingerprint;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, including, but not limited to, your account number and balance(s), payment history, parties to transactions, and other financial information; and
- Other personal information we collect from various sources, even if you have not entered into a prior transaction with us, including the following:
- Name, address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, telephone number, and other similar identifiers
- Commercial information, including records of products purchased or services received
- Browsing history, search history, email interaction, and information on interaction with our websites
Inferences drawn from the above-listed information to create a profile about your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, and behavior
We collect this information directly from you, indirectly in the course of providing services to you, directly and indirectly from your activity on our websites, from marketing agencies, and other third parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform and products we offer, and from anonymized and aggregated consumer information.
We use this information to fulfill the reason you provided the information to us, to provide you with other relevant services that you request from us, to provide you with information about products and services that may interest you, to improve our website or present our website’s contents to you, to improve our customer service and support, and as otherwise described to you when collecting your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend our rights or property
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- protect against legal liability
We do not disclose any personal information to unaffiliated third parties, except as permitted or required by law. We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates, vendors, and service providers for a business purpose. When disclosing your personal information to third parties, we enter into a contract with each third party describing the purpose of such disclosure and requiring that such personal information be kept confidential and not used for any purpose except to perform the services contracted or respond to regulatory or law enforcement requests.
Furthermore, we restrict access to your personal information to those persons who require such information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Residents of California
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”) provides you, as a California resident, with certain additional rights relating to your personal information.
Under the CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories of personal information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, the categories of sources of such information, our business purpose for collecting the information, the categories of third parties, if any, with whom we shared the information, and the specific information we have collected about you.
You also have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information, and, unless an exception applies, we will delete such information upon receiving and confirming your request. To make a request, please email us at email@example.com new email.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA. Further, we will not collect additional categories of your personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.